The Statistics feature allows you to follow your team and players’ progress. It provides you with reliable and customable information to improve your members’ performance and attendance.
Step 1: Sign in, and choose your team.
Step 2: Click on the “Statistics” tab. You will see that there is still no data yet.
Step 3: Go to the “Manage” sub-tab. You have two options :
- Create a statistic from scratch.
- Import a template. (Recommended)
Step 4: Click on “Import a template” and select your sport. Your sport is not there yet? You can take a sport that contains similar statistics and remove the ones that do not suit you. Otherwise, it is always possible to create custom statistics.
Step 5: That’s it! The statistics of your sport are imported. Here’s what you can do:
- Change the order in which you want them to appear with the cross symbol on the left.
- Delete or Modify the statistics by clicking on the arrow beside the statistic
- Add statistics by clicking on the arrow on the top right, then on “Add a new field”
- Add categories by clicking on the arrow on the top right, then on “Add a new category” (for example: Forward, Defenseman, Goaltender)
- You will be able to move the statistics under the category created afterwards
Step 6: You are now ready to enter the first data. Go to the “Matchs” sub-tab to have an overview of your team’s games.
Step 7: To enter new statistics or have a look at a particular game’s existing statistics, click on the name of the game. You will have access to the data entered for the game. You can also enter new data by using the pencil “Enter statistics” at the top right.
Step 8: Once your statistics are entered, click on the check sign “Save statistics” at the top right to save them.
Step 9: You can see the players’ individual statistics by clicking on the “Players” sub-tab. You can rank the statistics using the arrow next to “Players”.
Step 10: Go to the “Season” sub-tab to see the overview of the season. You will have access to a quick summary of the statistics on the scores and the availability of the players.
There you go! You can now easily follow the progress of your players and your team !
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, it will be our pleasure to help you.