If you weren’t already aware, MonClubSportif gives every new user a free 30-day trial.🤩
This is the perfect opportunity for you to discover the many features offered by the MonClubSportif app.
In the first part of this two-part series, we showed you how to create a team and events, manage your players’ attendance, and activate the new Covid-19 feature.
In this 2nd and final article, we will cover the following topics:
- Synchronization of the season calendar
- Sharing a player’s access
- Sending messages and sharing documents
1. Synchronization of the season calendar
With school and work, parents already have a lot to think about. This is why forgetting games or practices happens VERY often.
MonClubSportif allows you to sync the game calendar directly to your calendar directly from your mobile device.
You won’t even need to open the app! You’ll receive a notification reminding you of the event.
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
1.Log in to MonClubSportif
2. Under the “Overview” tab, click on your team name and select the “Calendar” tab.
You will then see the schedule of events.
3. Click on the 3 small dots at the top right and select the “Sync” option.
At this time, a new window will open and you will have the choice to sync the calendar to your mobile phone via Outlook, Google Calendar, or Android.🗓
4. To synchronize the season calendar via your Google Calendar, simply click on “Sync” on the right and you will be redirected directly to your Google Calendar.
You will then need to confirm that you want to subscribe to your team’s calendar.
It’s as simple as that!
In just a few clicks, you will have access to all of your team’s events!
To find out how to subscribe to the calendar on your computer, it’s here.🖥
2. Sharing a player’s access
Another favorite option of our members is access sharing.
For blended families, it allows coaches to communicate quickly with each parent.👨👩👧👦
Once again, it’s super simple.
1. If you are a player, go to the “Roster” tab from the MonClubSportif app.
2. Then click on your name and click again on the 3 small dots in the top right corner.
Select the “Accesses” option and click on the “+”, then, click on “Add access”.
The invitation will be sent via email and must be confirmed by the recipient.
If you are a manager and would like to know how to reproduce this step on a computer, click here.
3. Sending messages and sharing documents
MonClubSportif provides an effective way to contact every single team member quickly.
A coach can send a general message, or simply to the people involved through the «Discussions and Documents» function.
To start a conversion, you only have to:
1. Click on the «Discussions and Documents» tab on the menu to the left of the MonClubSportif application and select the «+» to write a message.
By default, the message is intended for all team members. If you want to send a message to only one player, in particular, you must click on «Modify» and choose the player of your choice.
Don’t worry, private messages are only visible to the contacts involved and cannot be seen by other players.
2. You can write your message
At the time of sending, you will have the option of pinning your message so that the conversation is saved, or sending a copy of the message by email, to be sure that each member has received it.
The option to pin a conversation is only available to the responsible members of an organization.📌
After these steps, you can send your message.
To share documents with your team, simply go back to the beginning steps, and simply click on “documents” instead of “discussions”.
1. Select the “+” again in the top right corner via the “documents” tab.
2. A new page will appear and you will be able to upload PDF documents
Now that you know everything about our users’ favorite features, all you have to do is enjoy your free trial!🙂
MonClubSportif is a sports team management application that helps teams get organized and communicate efficiently by centralizing all the important information in one place and automating different processes.
We facilitate the daily lives of 195 000 users already! Will you be the next one?
Check out our sports team organization for both sport associations and schools.